We hold quarterly meetings where you are welcome to:
- Talk to other residents and business owners about yourself, your product, your service, and your interest in the West 38th Avenue corridor
- Discuss your concerns and issues in a safe and productive forum where ideas, plans, and solutions are readily available for you
- Hear timely crime/safety statistics from local law enforcement agents
- Learn about business development opportunities from local organizations
- Meetings move from month-to-month to different member businesses so we can all take a moment to experience the tastes and sounds of our diverse selection of food & beverage vendors along the avenue. Let us know if you would like to host our next meeting! Contact us for more information.
All board and planning meetings are open to the public and are held at the West 38th Avenue Merchant Association office: 3480 West 38th Avenue in Denver. Board meetings take place every third Thursday of the month at 6:30pm.